Tropang Ganda Inggit Sila Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TGIS Official Forum Site

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

[COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  Empty
PostSubject: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:21 pm

KAWAII LOVE.
[COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  You_Make_Me_Happy

A collection of KieLsy Buff Tales.
Be able to find and read the ALL-OUT CUTENESS AND REAL PUPPY LOVE here!

Author's Note: Everything that is written here are either
products of her TERRIBLY WILD imagination or the things she REALLY wants to happen in REALITY. (that has no chance to happen--EVER!)

Table of Contents
Christmas Gift
Once Upon a Summer
Battle of the Bands: the side story { T E A S E R }

PM List
iloveMILK
booyaa
joiehere
ehmerita

Last edited by gummyplops on Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:05 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tgis.omgforum.net
iloveMILK
Modiees
Modiees
iloveMILK

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:30 pm

I hate to say this but...PLEASE ADD ME TO THE PM LIST!
hahahahahaha What a Face *excited for your update* Wink
Back to top Go down
http://michuyyy.tumblr.com
booyaa
Modiees
Modiees
booyaa

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:58 pm

Please add me to your PM list! Hahaha! I find this interesting. What a Face
Back to top Go down
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:30 pm

Christmas Gift

Characters:
KieLsy

TGIS and Tropang B.T members
--------------------------------

Kelsy is really excited for this year's Christmas. She can't explain why but she feels something very different.

Right now, Kelsy is fixing her hair, suddenly, a familiar voice called her, "Ke---elsy~". It was her Alexa-unni. She hurriedly grabbed her things and said good-bye to her mom and dad.

"HI unni!" she greeted Alexa cheeerfully. "Hello Bunsoy! I have something to tell you!!" Alexa said ecitedly.
"Ohh..about what?" she replied excitedly.
"About Kier's comeback"
"Ohh..what about that?" Kelsy replied plainly.
"We chatted last night.."
"then?"
"I asked him if he'll be spending his Christmas vacation here at the Philippines"
"And what did he replied?" Kelsy asked interestedly but trying to hide it.
"He just told me that he'll try if he could"
"Ahhh~~.."

The story ended when they reached Bia's house.
"Bi--iaa~~" the two of them said in chorus.
"WAIT!" Bia said as she fixes the hair of her little sister. After a few seconds she went out and come with Alexa and Kelsy.

"Bia! Kier and I chatted last night!" Alexa told Bia. Kelsy remained quiet. She's trying to hide the excitement that she feels because of what Alexa told her.
But as much as possible, she doesn't want to ASSUME yet.

"What did he said? Is he going to have his vacation here?" Bia asked.
"He said he'll still try" Alexa explained.
"I wish he'll be bringing some gifts for us if ever he'll be going back here" Bia hopefully said.
"You're right" Alexa agreed.
"Same here. I want chocolates" Kelsy said.

Alexa told the story to their classmates when they arrived at their school. Most them teaed Kelsy when they heard it.
"Kelsy, why aren't you excited about Kier visiting Philippines this year?" Michuy asked Kelsy during breaktime.
"I'm only happy.~ not excited." she explained.
"WEh?!" Michuy asked her suspiciously.
Kelsy looked at her and smiled weirdly.
"HA! This is what I am talking! You still have feeligs for Kier! Ayiee~~" Michuy teased her.
Kelsy just rolled her eyes and ignored Michuy.

----

NEXT DAY~~

It was already 6:20 am but Alexa is not yet there to fetch Kelsy. So she went at Alexa's place. Bua Alexa's mom told that Alexa has already left. Kelsy was disappointed. But still she got Bia.

"Bi--iaaa~" Kelsy called out.
"Ate Kelsy, Ate Bia lready left" Bia's brother said,
"Oh, ok" Kelsy said.
Kelsy went at school alone.
While walking along the 3rd floor hallway, she saw Ranklin.
But she's trying to keep out from him because she knows that Ranklin will tease her "Teddy-KIER". So she walked as fast as she could. But Ranklin noticed her despite of her size.
"Teddy-KIER!", Ranklin yelled.
"Aish~" Kelsy whispered to herself. She even smirked secretly as an expression of irritation.
"What?" she asked plainly.
"Nothing..I heard that Kier will be going back here for Christmas Vacation"
"SO?"
"Wushu~ You're like Michuy, you like to deny your feelings"
"I didn't say anything to show denial! I just said 'so?'"
"That's it! You said 'so' to deny that you're really excited about it" Kelsy glared at him and left.

When Kelsy entered the room, there's a note sticked on her armchair. It was so cute. There's a cute keychain together with the note.
The handwriting is so unfamiliar. But the keychain is a BEAR! She thought of Ranklin since he always teases her about bears.

She swiftly kept the note but brought with her the keychain. Kelsy went downstairs immeadiately.
Visited the chapel, then, ran to her friends.

"Michuy..." she called Michuy in a low tone that she's the only one can hear.
"Why?" She showed her the keychain.
"eeee~~ so cute! where did this came from?" Michuy asked excitedly.
Kelsy shrugged. Michuy's eyes widened. "I just saw this on my table together with a note"
"ohhh..~"
Then, the two of them is still clueless.

AS Kelsy looks around the quadranggel. She was surprised to see a not-so familiar face sitting together with the boys. She ignored that unfamiliar face.

-----
Recess time is already over~~
The students are already falling in line.
The two 3rd year sections are left behind because of their teacher's absence.
Kelsy is so akward, her excitement about the upcoming Christmas has been gone. She's still curious about the note and the keychain.

As she's staring out of nowhere, she saw Keanu whispered something to some TGIS members.
Ranklin, Alex, Patrick and Rhey John is there. She got curious and approached them.
"What's happening???" she asked curiously.
"Ihhh..~~ go away here. You can't be here" Jing said.
Kelsy thought the group is talking about her.
She sat down beside the pilar and kept quiet.

Bia and Alexa ran near the girl's restroom. Kelsy doesn't know why.
After doing something strange, the 2 tallies are laughing.
She's still quiet.
"Ayieee~~ Kel! don't worry we're not mad at you, in fact, we have something to show you" Alexa said and swiftly covered Kelsy's eyes.

Kelsy can hear the people around her giggling.
"TADA!" they all said in chorus
She was very surprised to see a tall man in front of her.
He looks unfamiliar. She's pointing on him with a big confusion on her face.
"Who's this?" she asked them.
"Whoa!! Kier! Kelsy has forgotten about you!" Ranklin teased the tall man.
Kelsy is still confused.
"Bes, this is Kier..duh! can't you remember?" Keanu told her.
Kier is looking at her weirdly. He seems to be secretly laughing on what is happening to Kelsy.
"Bansot! You can't remember this handsome face?!" Kier has finally spoken.
"You're really Kier? Why are you so tall?!" Kelsy asked in surprise.
"Of course, it's only you who doesn't get tall" Kier boasted.
Kelsy smacked his stomach which made him groaned.
"I just left and then you act like a boy?!"
Kelsy raised one eyebrow and smirked.
"Sus~ why don't you just simply say that you missed me?" Kier said with a smile.
Kelsy felt the sudden embarrasment.
"Shattap~~"

"Ayiiieee~~~~!!" Everybody teased them.
Kelsy looked at them. Kier was just like, "whoa~ hahaha!!"
She just rolled her eyes and went with her friends. The other boys approached Kier. The 2 of them had their own worlds now

"ayiee, ayiiee~~ hahahaha! Kelsy is inlove again!" Michuy said.
"Bunsoy! wieee~~ Kier is back now. You and him can now start anew!" Alexa excitedly said.
"Start anew? Did we had something in the past?" Kelsy asked.
The group laughed out loud. "Kel, why did you acted like that awhile ago? You just missed the chance!" Bia said.
"Of course! They might say that I'm a flirt if I acted in a different manner." Kelsy explained.
The topic was changed when Mae suddenly spoke up. "Oh mygosh! The Christmas Party will already be on Friday! I'm not yet able to buy gifts for you! oh no!" she was so worried.
"Ohmiiee~~!! Me too!" Joie and Sheila said.
"Maybe I'll just give t when classes resumed" Michuy said with a laugh.
"Will Kier be staying here until our Christmas Party?" Jing asked.
"Of course! what do you want to happen? He'll just stay here for a day?!" Kathline said in a joking manner.
All of them laughed so hard.

Dismissal Time....
Kelsy went down alone because Bia, Kathline and Ehm-Ar already went down first because of some practices.
She still needs to wait for her friends at the waiting shed.
Michuy, Mae, Bia, Kathline, Alexa nor Bia's presence can be felt there.
All of her friends are busy.

As she sits down silently there, with her head bowed down, she saw a pair of foot.
She never saw a shoe like that~
When she looked up, it was Kier. He was smiling at her.
She just frowned at him.
"Gaah~ You know, I went here so that you can talk with someone" Kier said.
Kelsy smirked with a smile and rolled her eyes.
Kier sat down beside her. "Have you seen the gift?" he asked.
"Gift?" Kelsy asked.
"yeah, the teddy bear keychain" Kier said.
"ohh..so you are the one who gave it! hahaha! I was really curious who gave it~" she said with a chuckle.
Then, there was an akward silence.

"So how's life at States?" Kelsy asked.
"Well, it's boring~ Girls chase me and blah blah~ But it was fun living there" Kier said.
"Sus~ Such a liar! Girls won't chase you!" Kelsy pushed him.
"whoa! you're just jealous" Kier said in a boastful way.
"tsk~"

There was a very long time of laughing between them.
AS they are laughing, Patrick, Ranklin and Rhey John saw them.
"ayiiee~~ it's the comeback!" Ranklin said.
"HEE!!" Kelsy yelled.
Kier was just laughing.

"Bye Bunso! Bye Kier! see you tomorrow!" Patrick said.
Kelsy waved at them and Kier just nodded.
"Bye Teddy KIER!" Ranklin said with a laugh.
"GRRR!!!" Kelsy said madly.

She didn't noticed that Kier was looking at her with a smile.
"Tch~ I really hate it when he says that" Kelsy said in a very low tone.
Kier just laughed at her eaction.
She just glared at him. Then, he suddenly asked her.
"How's Philippines without me?"
"Tsk~ as if something has changed when you left"
"Why? Has nothing changed when I left?" Keir sounded serious but there's still a joking manner with the way he talks.
Kelsy remained silent because of those words that Kier has said.
Deep inside her, she wants to say that 'something has changed Kier! Lots of things has changed when you left. It was my feelings towards you~ I'm confused if I want to give it up or just keep on moving'

Instead, she just sighed and said, "Well, there are only few things that has changed when you left" she answered him plainly. "How about you? Has something changed when you stayed there for 3 yrs?" she asked him the same question.

"Well, there is~" Kier said as he bowed his head.
KElsy just looked at him. "It was my..." Kier's statement was cutted when Kelsy' friends already arriced and teased them.

"Whoa!! what do we got here?! ayiieee ?" Michuy teased them as she and the other girls are walking towards them.
"Aish~" Kelsy whispered.
"Oh, your friends are already here. I should leave now" Kier messed with her hair and left.
Kelsy just smiled at him.

When her friends already approached her. She told them why did they suddenly appeared. "Kier was about to say something! But it was cutted because of your craziness. gaaah~" Kelsy yelled furiously.
All of them just chuckled with the way she acted.

-----------
Christmas Party...

Everybody is preparing their venues for their parties. Well, on the third year's case, they are already preparing the hall as their venue.
"Kelsy!" Ranklin called KElsy.
"what?!" she yelled.
"come here" he said.
Kelsy is frowning at him as she walks.
"what?!"
"What did you talked about with Kier yesterday?" he asked curiously.
Kelsy just stucked out her toungue as a sign of refusal.
"tsk~ is that how you will act after I placed his gift at your table?!" Ranklin said.
She is still frowning at him. "How did you placed that gift on my desk anyways?!" Kelsy was at last on her self.
"huh! Tell me first what did you talked about with Kier yesterday" Ranklin said with a tone of a bidder.
"Aish~ fine. DEAL!" she said,
"Good..well, he just asked me to buy that keychain bear for you" he said. "he told me that he'll just treat me when he comes back here. I even teased him when he asked me to do such favor" he continued.
Kelsy just nodded. "Then?" So Rankling continued, "then yesterday, during our assembly, he already arrived here at the Philippines. And when we saw him already, we decided to surprise you. that's all. Your turn"
She is still dumbfounded. "Hey!" Ranklin lightly pushed her. "WHAT!?!" she yelled. "I said it's your turn" "Ahhh..yeah, yeah. We just talked about the changes that happened here"
"That's it?" he asked disappointedly. Kelsy nodded and walked out of that place to continue what is she doing.

During the program, the TGIS danced Tell Me and Gee. Everybody enjoyed it. And as the day was almost ending, visitors came including Kier and other past pupils.
The boys enjoyed talking with the other past pupil boys.

It was already dismissal time. Students are taking pictures of their friends. TGIS is included to those students who enjoys the last day of their classes for school year 2010. While enjoying, Jing noticed a familiar face togteher with Patrick.
"Huy~! Isn't that's Kier" Jing pointed the tall bay wearing a civilian attire. "Where?" Alexa asked. "There!" Jing continued to pin point him. "C'mon let's go to him. This might be our last time to see him" KAthline said
TGIS went where Kier and his boy friends are standing. "KIER!" Alexa, Jing, Bia and Kathline shouted. Kier turned around and saw them. HE smiled.
"Hoy Kier! When are you going to leave?" Jign asked after she slapped Kier's arm.
"haha, why? do you want me to leave now?" Kier is now starting to fool around with Jing.
Then it happened. THey played jokes with Kier. Even Kelsy joined the weird acts of her friends.

When it was already time for them to leave, "HOY!" Kier called Kelsy's attention. "WHAT?!" she asked. Kier swiftly pulled Kelsy beside him and smiled on Jing's cam.
Well, luckily, even though Kelsy was surprised with what Kier has done, she still managed to give out a small smile. When her friends saw that shot, they were all like, "whoaa~ yiheee!!"
"KElsy" he called her attention again.She glanced at him. "here" he gave her a paper large sized paper bag. "for whom is this?" she asked. "For you" he simply replied.
HEr eyes widened and she gave out the that-is-impossible smile. But she still get the paper bag. When she opened it, there was a large sized teddy bear. She was surprised when she saw that.
"UHh..I'll be leaving before your classes resumes, that's why I'm giving you the bear I told you last year, remember?" Kier said while he
"aahh~~ yes! the one you mentioned when we're chatting" she said, "Yeah! that's right. Well, I'm sorry if it wasn't the one that I told you that is bigger than you, but atleast you have a large one" he said with a smile.
Kelsyis already blushing but as much as possible, she doesn't want to show it. So she bowed her.
"KElsy! Let'sgo home now!" Mae called out. "Yes, I'm coming" she yelled back, "So, have a nice christmas here at Philippines" she told Kier before leaving that scene. But when she took two steps away from him, he swiftly grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside his arms.
Kelsy was surprised when Kier suddenly hugged her. At first, she still doesn't know what would she do, would she hug him back or just remain stiif there. Until then, there was something inside her told her to hug him back.
"I hope we'll see each other again" Kier said. "and if that day comes, I hope we will en up with each other" For Kelsy, it might be one of the sweetest words he heard from the guy she loved.
She just smiled and closed her eyes while hugging him.

-------------------
THE END! <3

I hope you liked it.

Last edited by gummyplops on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : to continue the story)
Back to top Go down
booyaa
Modiees
Modiees
booyaa

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Uhh~ Bitin. Hahaha! =))
Back to top Go down
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:14 pm

booyaa wrote:
Uhh~ Bitin. Hahaha! =))

heheh, I'll try to continue it today. Smile
&& finish it as well
Back to top Go down
iloveMILK
Modiees
Modiees
iloveMILK

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:09 pm

WAAAA. Kilig :""""""> I really like it.
Back to top Go down
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:19 pm

iloveMILK wrote:

hahaha, Razz thanks.
Back to top Go down
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:29 pm

Once Upon a Summer

-----------------------
PM List
iloveMILK
booyaa
joiehere
ehmerita

---------------------------------------------

Summer has just started. Well, Aiden and I are still together. HE even asked me to meet him at the theme park. He said he's going to say something important to me. I was curious with what is he going to tell me.

At the THEME PARK...

I'm waiting for Aiden beside the entrance of the Roller Coaster ride wearing a not-so-fitted shirt and a padel shorts together with my favorite Chuck Taylor. I can't believe that a guy would let a girl wait for him like this. GOSH! So I decided to text him.

'Aiden, I'm here beside the entrance of the roller coaster' I clicked the Send button. After that, I observed the surrounding. There lots of random people. Some are little kids who buy cotton candies, balloons or ice creams. There are couples around--who are sweet with each other. Out of nowhere, I already saw Aiden. He plainly waved at him and I smiled at him. He approached me and I did the same.

"So, do you want to eat?" he asked me with a smile.
"Well, I just want to eat ice cream right now"
The two of us bought an ice cream. I ordered a large one. Razz

We sat down on a bench and then he started. "Uhh.. Kels"
I looked at him as I lick my ice cream. "Maybe.." he paused. "Maybe??"
He sighed first then continued, "Maybe we should break up". I stopped eating my ice cream. I was shocked!, really, really SHOCKED! My cells, my tissues and even organs became stiff!
"W-What?!" I asked with a shaky voice. I can't believe he's going to dump me that way!
"You Kelsy, our relationship isn't working out anymore" he said.
"fine" I said as I was trying to hold my tears. Such an idiot!
Then there was an akward silence between the two of us.
"Leave me now" I said weakly. I just want to be alone now.
"I'm Sorry Kels.." I glared him. I just don't want to hear any explanations from him. Our relationship is OVER, that's it!

I am still sitting at the same spot. Honestly, I was dumbfounded. I'm staring at nowhere. Suddenly, I felt someone sat on the other side of the bench. I just took a glance and I saw a cute guy there. Then, I continued what I was doing before--doing nothing and staring at nowhere.

A few minutes has passed and I can now feel that my ice cream is really melting! My hand is so sticky. But I don't have enough energy to wipe it out. Then, to my suprise, the guy who's sitting on the other side of the bench said, "Miss, you ice cream is now..melting" I just looked at him weakly, well, my eyes are also teary.
I was shocked when the guy suddenly approached me and offered a tissue. I looked up to him. "What is this for?" I asked. "Uhhh..because..your ice cream..is actually melting, and it is really melting so BAD"

I grabbed the hanky and weakly wiped the melted ice cream. The guy is just staring at me, until I looked at him too. "What do you want?" I asked. whoa! that was kinda rude~
He just smiled and he sat beside me! Exclamation
"Do you have a problem?" he asked. I looked at him. How did he come up with such question?! "Why'd ou asked so?"
"It's obvious"
"Really?" Now I'm back to myself.
"Yeah, I can see it with the way you stare" after that, he looked at me.
I was kinda innocent at that moment. WEll, I am also looking at him. Our eyes met. This is crazy.~ yeah! I know! This moment of mine is so NORMAL~ It's just like what you normally see in movies.

He smiled and continued, "You know, my girlfriend just broke up with me today" Is this guy crazy or what? Why would he say those things to a stranger like me? But anyways, I just listened to him. "At first it was really hard for me to accept that fact. I never expected this to happen" he added. Based on the way he said those words, I can feel that he really loved the girl. When he paused, I grabbed the chance to state my problem too. "Well, we have the same case.." he looked at me. "You broke up with your boyfriend?" he said. I just shook my head and said, "He BROKE up with me" I tried to emphasize the word 'BROKE'
"Ohh..I'm sorry" he said and I can see in his eyes the symphaty. "No, that's ok. I just hate him now~" I started to became emotional because I began to reminisce everything again.
"He's such an idiot~" Then, there were tears falling my cheeks. He patted my shoulders and wiped my tears. This thing actually shocked me.

I looked at him with my eyes full of tears. Well, this was actually my first time that a stranger comforted me. I was now done with my embarrassing drama momentum.
"I'm sorry for what happened awhile ago" I apologized.
"No, it's alright." he said with a smile. "Oh, I have to go now, by the way, I'm Kier"
"Oh, hehe, nice meeting you..Kier" I said. And then, he left. I was watching him leave.
There's something in him that amazes me.

I stood up from the bench and started to roam around the theme park. But I suddenly got bored, so I decided to buy a ticket which is for a RIDE-ALL-YOU-CAN package.

While checking for another ride to ride in, I suddenly bumped into a guy. "Ugh~Sorry" I said.
I was surprised when he looked back at me, it was him again! It was Kier. And this time, he's with a little girl. "Oh! It's you again" he said with a smile. I just smiled back. Then, I noticed the little girl who's holding onto Kier's arm so tight. She is staring at me innocently. Well, Kier is talking to me and I was just replying to him.

Then, she suddenly asked Kier, "Kuya," I heard her called his attention. Kier looked down at him. "Is she your girlfriend?" OOK~ So I was pretty surprised with that question. ME? Kier's girlfriend? whoa! We just met today young girl! ha!

"No, she's just friend" Kier said with a chuckle.
"Oh..I thouhgt you and her are official. Because the two of you look good together" she said.
"Ohh..you think so?" Kier asked.
The girl just nodded. I was actually secretly laughing to myself, when suddenly, "Oh, by the way, this is my little sister. She's Kaye"
I smiled at Kaye and she did the same.
"Hi Kaye, Nice meeting you I'm Ate Kelsy" I introduced myself with a smile.
"Hello Ate Kelsy" she said with a shy manner. She suddenly whispered something to Kier. I was about to say something but Kier speak first before I could. "Uhhh..Kelsy, Kaye asks if you could join us roaming around the theme park"

Ok, so this girl wants me to be around. hhm..~ sounds GREAT! Because this is the first time a kid wants me to be around. haha!

"Ohh..sure!" I said with a smile. I saw a huge smile on Kaye's face.
Oh well, you won't believe this, she suddenly held my hand and pulled the two of us (Kier and I)

I was honestly dumbfounded when she did that and maybe Kier noticed that so he just shrugged and smiled.
"Kuya! Let's ride the Ferris Wheel first!" she suggested.
He just followed her and agreed with it. Of course, I did the same too.

"Wow! This was cool!" Kaye said in amusement as we reached the top.
Kier is playing with Kaye and I'm really enjoying the scene. I'm also laughing to what does Kier do to his little sister. Suddenly, Kaye got irritated and she sat very closely beside me. She even clutched her arms to mine. Kaye is galring at her Kuya and Kier is just laughing to her. I was trying not to laugh, but I managed to tease Kier. "Hala, Kier! You made Kaye mad" Kaye stucked out her tongue.

He is still chuckling. "Kier, say sorry to her" I said with a smile. Because I was really trying not to laugh for the sake of Kaye. I pity her, honestly.

"I'm just joking, Kaye. Sorry" he said.
But Kaye remained on my side. "You don't want your Kuya anymore?"
She just hid her head on my back. I still teased Kier.
"Hey Kaye! What do you want me to do? I already said sorry" Kier said.
Kaye looked at him and then on me. WHOA! The situation is getting weird. REall, really WEIRD.
"Ok, you said that. You cannot take that away anymore!" she said.
Kier just nodded boastfully. "So, you and Ate Kelsy will be my parents today"
"PARENTS?!" we said in chorus. The other people looked at us.
I just smiled at them and apologized.

"Kaye, we can't do that. Kelsy and I just met today!" Kier said.
"Yeah, Kier's right. And that's too akward!" I yelled.
She gave us the That-Is-What-I-Want-So-Do-It look.
Omygosh~ I can't believe this innocent girl will be this stubbron.

When we're done with the Ferris Wheel, she now asked us to hold each other's hands but of course we refuse so Kier ended up carrying Kay on his shoulders. "Kuya! LEt's ride the roller coaster!"

"Are you sure you can ride it?" he asked worriedly. Ok, this strucked me. I always wished to have an older brother who would be my best bud. I was only staring at them as they argue about riding the roller coaster.

"I can ride it! I'm already old enough to ride it!" Kaye yelled at him as if she's going to cry already. "Kier, just allow her to ride it" I told Kier. He looked at me. Ok, kinda GLARED at me. So I just looked away and got what does he mean.

"Look, Kaye..just please obey me. If mom knew if being careless with you while she's away, she would probably scold me and she won't even allow us to go to theme parks anymore" Kier said gently. Kaye was listening to him.

"But Kuya, I want to ride it" Kaye still insisted. I already kneeled down to Kaye's level. So, for short...I'm beside Kier. We look like Kaye's parents. "Do you really want to ride it?" I asked her.
She nodded. I took a deep breath, then said, "Ok, then let's go". Kaye's face suddenly lit up. She held my hand and ran to the roller coaster's entrance.

I glanced at my back and Kier is just shaking his head sidewards and smiling to himself.
I find him CUTE at that scene, with his hands on his pockets. WHOA! >u<

While me and Kaye and Kier, of course, is falling in line, Kaye suddenly wanted to go to the CR. But we are already in front of the line! So she rushed out of the line and the operator already let them occupy a sit. I kept on looking for Kaye! She was supposed to be the one sitting beside me!!! WAAAH~! What will happen now?! I can't sit beside him! I might hold onto his hands accidentally if I'm already too scared!

Ok, so when the roller coaster is almost ready to go and kill lives, especially mine, I swallowed so hard and pretended not to be scared!

In the middle of the ride I just kept on screaming and screaming and screaming. I'm really closing my eyes so tight, and because of so much fear..the most unexpected and scariest thing happened. I held into Kier's hand, and I even squeezed it! GOSH! Afterwards, he also held my hand. Now, we are holding each other's hand. I never expected this would happen.

When the ride has stopped, I am still closing my eyes, my whole body is so stiff. He squeezed my hands. "Go down now, the ride's over. C'mon" He is still holding on my hand. Until, we went down from the roller coaster.

"You know, you look funny when you were screaming all way round" he said while chuckling. I let go from his hand. "Whatever" Yeah.~ I was irritated when I knew he was watching me scream during the whole rride.

"Hey, I'm just kidding" he apologized.
I just smirked at him. Then, I left the scene and walked away. But someone called me. It was Kaye. "Ate! Where are you going?"
"I need to go now Kaye" I said.
"Ok, why don't give kuya your contact number so that we can call you when we want to hang-out again" she said.
Ok, so I have no escape! Gosh~
SO, I have no choice but to give it.

-----------

After a month, I'm walking around the mall when I accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh sorry" I apologized.
When I saw the guy, it was Aiden! He's with his girl now, Tiffany. How'd I knew her? Well, I bullied her when we were on Grade 1.

"Oh, Hi Kelsy." he said plainly. Guess what?! his friedns suddenly came! Holly Smokes! Now, I'm in shame! TOTAL SHAME. ok, what must I do now? I want to walk away now but my whole body was PERFECTYL STIFF! But, I was suddenly relieved when a voice behind me said, "Kelsy!"

His voice is really familiar. When I look back, it was...ok, Kier~
He's now walking towards me, and then, he placed his arm on my shoulder. "Kels, who are they?" he asked as if he's someone.

"Uhhhh...friends" I said nervously.
"Oh, hi, I'm Kelsy's soon-to-be-boyfriend" he introduced himself.
I was surprised. I tried to fake a smile.

Then, he took me out of the scene. "That was close" he said with a wide a smile.
His arm is still on my shoulder. I looked at it, he seems to be comfortable.

Afterwards, he removed his arm on my shoulder and held my hand. We walked around the mall like that. Everybody is staring at us. Then he suddenly whispered to me, "Do you think we could make a cute and good couple?"
Ok, so...I still don't know.

--THE END! ♥

Last edited by gummyplops on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
joiehere

joiehere

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:10 pm

gummyplops wrote:
iloveMILK wrote:

hahaha, Razz thanks.

OVEEEEEEEER.nakasmile ako nung nsa start palang.hangang sa huli naalis ung smile ko. hahaha! i feel like there's butterflies in my stomach while reading this one. :">
Back to top Go down
joiehere

joiehere

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:13 pm

gummyplops wrote:
Once Upon a Summer

-------------------------

Summer has just started. Well, Aiden and I are still together. HE even asked me to meet him at the theme park. He said he's going to say something important to me. I was curious with what is he going to tell me.

At the THEME PARK...

I'm waiting for Aiden beside the entrance of the Roller Coaster ride wearing a not-so-fitted shirt and a padel shorts together with my favorite Chuck Taylor. I can't believe that a guy would let a girl wait for him like this. GOSH! So I decided to text him.

'Aiden, I'm here beside the entrance of the roller coaster' I clicked the Send button. After that, I observed the surrounding. There lots of random people. Some are little kids who buy cotton candies, balloons or ice creams. There are couples around--who are sweet with each other. Out of nowhere, I already saw Aiden. He plainly waved at him and I smiled at him. He approached me and I did the same.

He sighed first then continued, "Maybe we should break up". I stopped eating my ice cream. I was shocked!, really, really SHOCKED! My cells, my tissues and even organs became stiff!
"W-What?!" I asked with a shaky voice. I can't believe he's going to dump me that way!
"I'm Sorry Kels.." I glared him. I just don't want to hear any explanations from him. Our relationship is OVER, that's it!

I am still sitting at the same spot. Honestly, I was dumbfounded. I'm staring at nowhere. Suddenly, I felt someone sat on the other side of the bench. I just took a glance and I saw a cute guy there. Then, I continued what I was doing before--doing nothing and staring at nowhere.

A few minutes has passed and I can now feel that my ice cream is really melting! My hand is so sticky. But I don't have enough energy to wipe it out. Then, to my suprise, the guy who's sitting on the other side of the bench said, "Miss, you ice cream is now..melting" I just looked at him weakly, well, my eyes are also teary.
I was shocked when the guy suddenly approached me and offered a tissue. I looked up to him. "What is this for?" I asked. "Uhhh..because..your ice cream..is actually melting, and it is really melting so BAD"

I grabbed the hanky and weakly wiped the melted ice cream. The guy is just staring at me, until I looked at him too. "What do you want?" I asked. whoa! that was kinda rude~
"Do you have a problem?" he asked. I looked at him. How did he come up with such question?! "Why'd ou asked so?"
"It's obvious"
I was kinda innocent at that moment. WEll, I am also looking at him. Our eyes met. This is crazy.~ yeah! I know! This moment of mine is so NORMAL~ It's just like what you normally see in movies.

He smiled and continued, "You know, my girlfriend just broke up with me today" Is this guy crazy or what? Why would he say those things to a stranger like me? But anyways, I just listened to him. "At first it was really hard for me to accept that fact. I never expected this to happen" he added. Based on the way he said those words, I can feel that he really loved the girl. When he paused, I grabbed the chance to state my problem too. "Well, we have the same case.." he looked at me. "You broke up with your boyfriend?" he said. I just shook my head and said, "He BROKE up with me" I tried to emphasize the word 'BROKE'
"Ohh..I'm sorry" he said and I can see in his eyes the symphaty. "No, that's ok. I just hate him now~" I started to became emotional because I began to reminisce everything again.
"He's such an idiot~" Then, there were tears falling my cheeks. He patted my shoulders and wiped my tears. This thing actually shocked me.

I looked at him with my eyes full of tears. Well, this was actually my first time that a stranger comforted me. I was now done with my embarrassing drama momentum.
"No, it's alright." he said with a smile. "Oh, I have to go now, by the way, I'm Kier"
"Oh, hehe, nice meeting you..Kier" I said. And then, he left. I was watching him leave.

---------------
to be continued. Razz

WHATTHE.baket gantooo.?!!!! aa yan.
Back to top Go down
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:15 pm

joiehere wrote:
gummyplops wrote:
iloveMILK wrote:

hahaha, Razz thanks.

OVEEEEEEEER.nakasmile ako nung nsa start palang.hangang sa huli naalis ung smile ko. hahaha! i feel like there's butterflies in my stomach while reading this one. :">

hahaha, I was inspired while writing "Christmas Gift". I actually remembered someone. Razz
Back to top Go down
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:33 pm

joiehere wrote:
gummyplops wrote:
Once Upon a Summer

-------------------------

At the THEME PARK...

"It's obvious"

---------------
to be continued. Razz

WHATTHE.baket gantooo.?!!!! aa yan.

baket? anung baket gantooo??!!!
Back to top Go down
iloveMILK
Modiees
Modiees
iloveMILK

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:49 pm

Okay, gonna wait for the continuation! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ehmerita

ehmerita

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:56 pm

" So she walked as fast as she could. But Ranklin noticed her despite of her size." Razz
sooooper tawa ko dito eh. hahahaa. ganda ng STORY. kakakiligs.Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:27 pm

ehmerita wrote:
" So she walked as fast as she could. But Ranklin noticed her despite of her size." Razz
sooooper tawa ko dito eh. hahahaa. ganda ng STORY. kakakiligs.Smile Smile

hahaha, same here. Smile
While writing that part, I was laughing to myself.
Back to top Go down
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:51 pm

Continuation of ONCE UPON A SUMMER

PM List
iloveMILK
booyaa
joiehere
ehmerita

Sorry for the delay! Smile I'm back! Due to the fact that our periodical exam has just passed, that's why I wasn't able to update this for 4 days. Razz

I stood up from the bench and started to roam around the theme park. But I suddenly got bored, so I decided to buy a ticket which is for a RIDE-ALL-YOU-CAN package.

While checking for another ride to ride in, I suddenly bumped into a guy. "Ugh~Sorry" I said.
I was surprised when he looked back at me, it was him again! It was Kier. And this time, he's with a little girl. "Oh! It's you again" he said with a smile. I just smiled back. Then, I noticed the little girl who's holding onto Kier's arm so tight. She is staring at me innocently. Well, Kier is talking to me and I was just replying to him.

Then, she suddenly asked Kier, "Kuya," I heard her called his attention. Kier looked down at him. "Is she your girlfriend?" OOK~ So I was pretty surprised with that question. ME? Kier's girlfriend? whoa! We just met today young girl! ha!

"No, she's just friend" Kier said with a chuckle.
"Oh..I thouhgt you and her are official. Because the two of you look good together" she said.
"Ohh..you think so?" Kier asked.
The girl just nodded. I was actually secretly laughing to myself, when suddenly, "Oh, by the way, this is my little sister. She's Kaye"
I smiled at Kaye and she did the same.
"Hi Kaye, Nice meeting you I'm Ate Kelsy" I introduced myself with a smile.
"Hello Ate Kelsy" she said with a shy manner. She suddenly whispered something to Kier. I was about to say something but Kier speak first before I could. "Uhhh..Kelsy, Kaye asks if you could join us roaming around the theme park"

Ok, so this girl wants me to be around. hhm..~ sounds GREAT! Because this is the first time a kid wants me to be around. haha!

"Ohh..sure!" I said with a smile. I saw a huge smile on Kaye's face.
Oh well, you won't believe this, she suddenly held my hand and pulled the two of us (Kier and I)

I was honestly dumbfounded when she did that and maybe Kier noticed that so he just shrugged and smiled.
"Kuya! Let's ride the Ferris Wheel first!" she suggested.
He just followed her and agreed with it. Of course, I did the same too.

"Wow! This was cool!" Kaye said in amusement as we reached the top.
Kier is playing with Kaye and I'm really enjoying the scene. I'm also laughing to what does Kier do to his little sister. Suddenly, Kaye got irritated and she sat very closely beside me. She even clutched her arms to mine. Kaye is galring at her Kuya and Kier is just laughing to her. I was trying not to laugh, but I managed to tease Kier. "Hala, Kier! You made Kaye mad" Kaye stucked out her tongue.

He is still chuckling. "Kier, say sorry to her" I said with a smile. Because I was really trying not to laugh for the sake of Kaye. I pity her, honestly.

"I'm just joking, Kaye. Sorry" he said.
But Kaye remained on my side. "You don't want your Kuya anymore?"
She just hid her head on my back. I still teased Kier.
"Hey Kaye! What do you want me to do? I already said sorry" Kier said.
Kaye looked at him and then on me. WHOA! The situation is getting weird. REall, really WEIRD.
"Ok, you said that. You cannot take that away anymore!" she said.
Kier just nodded boastfully. "So, you and Ate Kelsy will be my parents today"
"PARENTS?!" we said in chorus. The other people looked at us.
I just smiled at them and apologized.

"Kaye, we can't do that. Kelsy and I just met today!" Kier said.
"Yeah, Kier's right. And that's too akward!" I yelled.
She gave us the That-Is-What-I-Want-So-Do-It look.
Omygosh~ I can't believe this innocent girl will be this stubbron.

When we're done with the Ferris Wheel, she now asked us to hold each other's hands but of course we refuse so Kier ended up carrying Kay on his shoulders. "Kuya! LEt's ride the roller coaster!"

----------
HEPS! ok, til here first, I'll just continue it again. Smile hehe, I'm sorry. My brain is just really DRAINED and I'm already SLEPPY.

Last edited by gummyplops on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joiehere

joiehere

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:00 am

MUCH BETTER. lol! HAHA. Goodluck! tapusin mo yan SOOOON. What a Face
Back to top Go down
iloveMILK
Modiees
Modiees
iloveMILK

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:39 pm

Ooooh. I agree with Kaye, they look good together Wink Gonna wait for the update!
Back to top Go down
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:32 pm

joiehere wrote:
MUCH BETTER. lol! HAHA. Goodluck! tapusin mo yan SOOOON. What a Face
haha, thanks for the support. Smile I'm really sorry for the LOOOONG DELAY. and, I like the way you liked my story.

Quote :
Ooooh. I agree with Kaye, they look good together Wink Gonna wait for the update!
haha, really? Kaye is so stubborn. hahaha!! Don't worry, I'll update this as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:04 pm

Continuation of ONCE UPON A SUMMER

PM List
iloveMILK
booyaa
joiehere
ehmerita

"Are you sure you can ride it?" he asked worriedly. Ok, this strucked me. I always wished to have an older brother who would be my best bud. I was only staring at them as they argue about riding the roller coaster.

"I can ride it! I'm already old enough to ride it!" Kaye yelled at him as if she's going to cry already. "Kier, just allow her to ride it" I told Kier. He looked at me. Ok, kinda GLARED at me. So I just looked away and got what does he mean.

"Look, Kaye..just please obey me. If mom knew if being careless with you while she's away, she would probably scold me and she won't even allow us to go to theme parks anymore" Kier said gently. Kaye was listening to him.

"But Kuya, I want to ride it" Kaye still insisted. I already kneeled down to Kaye's level. So, for short...I'm beside Kier. We look like Kaye's parents. "Do you really want to ride it?" I asked her.
She nodded. I took a deep breath, then said, "Ok, then let's go". Kaye's face suddenly lit up. She held my hand and ran to the roller coaster's entrance.

I glanced at my back and Kier is just shaking his head sidewards and smiling to himself.
I find him CUTE at that scene, with his hands on his pockets. WHOA! >u<

------------
ok, bye! haha, sorry for a VERY SHORT UPDATE! I'm going to update this I SWEAR!

Back to top Go down
iloveMILK
Modiees
Modiees
iloveMILK

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Bitin but...I REALLY LIKE IT! Super kilig! :">
Back to top Go down
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:17 pm

iloveMILK wrote:
Bitin but...I REALLY LIKE IT! Super kilig! :">

haha, I've already completed the Once Upon a Summer, hehe. Smile
Just read the COMPLETED VERSION.
Back to top Go down
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:09 am

Battle of the Bands: the side story
{ TEASER }

Kelsy was hungry so she decided to went out of the mini-concert hall.
When she went out, she saw a burger stand.
Her eyes sparkled with what she saw.

She ordered 2 burgers, a hotdog sandwich and a softdrink..oh! and of course, some frenchfries too.
While eating happily, a guy sat next to her.
He just ordered a pack of fries and a burger.

'tsk, will he be satisfied with that?!' she asked herself.
"Can you eat all of that?" the guy suddenly asked her.
She looked at him with much confusion.
'Why is he talking to me? Does he want my food?! HUH! NO WAY!' she told herself.
"Of course~" she said in a cold way.

The guy just smirked with a smile at her.
And she just tried to fake a smile.

Last edited by gummyplops on Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iloveMILK
Modiees
Modiees
iloveMILK

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:24 pm

ooooh. So that's the KieLsy version of Battle of the Bands! Weeeeeee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥    [COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[COLLECTION] Kawaii Love. ♥
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next