Tropang Ganda Inggit Sila Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TGIS Official Forum Site

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp Empty
PostSubject: Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp   Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:50 pm

Have you ever heard of the BUURRRP~~ of the two dandyus?
Well, their burps are so cool!

Kelsy would burp while having their lunch. And Jing would just say.."Ah!~ Kelsy! What kind of burp is that?!"

Michuy actually burped so loud while their Stat. teacher is giving them some LOONG sermon.
The whole class actually heard it and she just smiled.

---------
HAve you heard of their burps?
Share some experiences!
Back to top Go down
http://tgis.omgforum.net
booyaa
Modiees
Modiees
booyaa

PostSubject: Re: Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp   Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Lulz. I saw Bia, Jing, MR and Kathline talking and Kelsy approached them and BURPED while the 4 is talking and enjoying the conversation!! =)))
Back to top Go down
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp   Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:19 pm

booyaa wrote:
Lulz. I saw Bia, Jing, MR and Kathline talking and Kelsy approached them and BURPED while the 4 is talking and enjoying the conversation!! =)))

reallyy??!! hahah, when did that happen? that was funny!
Back to top Go down
booyaa
Modiees
Modiees
booyaa

PostSubject: Re: Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp   Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:30 pm

I can't remember but Kelsy always do that!
Back to top Go down
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp   Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:35 pm

booyaa wrote:

hahahaha! yeah.! she's funny when she does that
Back to top Go down
jingers

jingers

PostSubject: Re: Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp   Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:33 pm

hahaha chelsy's burp super loud grabe
Back to top Go down
jingers

jingers

PostSubject: Re: Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp   Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:35 pm

gummyplops wrote:
booyaa wrote:

when we have a conversation we were destruct because of youre burp
Back to top Go down
iloveMILK
Modiees
Modiees
iloveMILK

PostSubject: Re: Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp   Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Saan pa magmamana ang anak...
Back to top Go down
http://michuyyy.tumblr.com
jingers

jingers

PostSubject: Re: Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp   Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:38 pm

iloveMILK wrote:
Saan pa magmamana ang anak...
sa lolo at lola hahahaha
Back to top Go down
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp   Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:15 pm

jingers wrote:
gummyplops wrote:
booyaa wrote:

when we have a conversation we were destruct because of youre burp

hahaha, I suddenly remember when the 4 of you are already emotional during our retreat, then I burped. You got irritated. Razz
Back to top Go down
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp   Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:06 pm

haha! I remember this happening. It only happened yesterday, during lunch time, Kelsy and Michuy was left at the cafeteria and when Michuy was already done eating, she suddenly burped so loud. (thankfully nobody heard it) The two of them smiled at each other and laughed,

And then another one! their teacher in Geom is teaching and Kelsy suddenly burped. Jing is standing in front and said, "ah~" with her eyes staring at Kelsy. And when the class was about to pray, so this means the class is really quiet, she suddenly burped again and the class chuckled. This actually made Jing stop in making the sign of the cross. Razz
Back to top Go down
iloveMILK
Modiees
Modiees
iloveMILK

PostSubject: Re: Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp   Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:27 pm

gummyplops wrote:
haha! I remember this happening. It only happened yesterday, during lunch time, Kelsy and Michuy was left at the cafeteria and when Michuy was already done eating, she suddenly burped so loud. (thankfully nobody heard it) The two of them smiled at each other and laughed,

And then another one! their teacher in Geom is teaching and Kelsy suddenly burped. Jing is standing in front and said, "ah~" with her eyes staring at Kelsy. And when the class was about to pray, so this means the class is really quiet, she suddenly burped again and the class chuckled. This actually made Jing stop in making the sign of the cross. Razz

WAHAHAHA I remember that. Michuy's burp is soooooo looooooooooooong. WAHAHA What a Face
You know what they always say...Like mother like daughter.
Back to top Go down
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp   Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:47 pm

iloveMILK wrote:

WAHAHAHA I remember that. Michuy's burp is soooooo looooooooooooong. WAHAHA What a Face

hahaha! whatta MiBi sotry.~~ this is so cool! haha
Back to top Go down
iloveMILK
Modiees
Modiees
iloveMILK

PostSubject: Re: Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp   Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:20 pm

gummyplops wrote:
iloveMILK wrote:

MiBi?
Back to top Go down
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp   Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:48 pm

iloveMILK wrote:
gummyplops wrote:
iloveMILK wrote:

MiBi?

ok, hehe! ^^"" sorry, it was CHEMI
Back to top Go down
jingers

jingers

PostSubject: Re: Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp   Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:12 pm

gummyplops wrote:

i remember this hahaha.. i laugh really loud haha..
Back to top Go down
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp   Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:00 pm

jingers wrote:
gummyplops wrote:

haha! Well, sometimes you would see Kelsy as a person who doesn't have manners. Razz
Back to top Go down
jingers

jingers

PostSubject: Re: Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp   Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:40 pm

gummyplops wrote:
jingers wrote:
gummyplops wrote:

haha! Well, sometimes you would see Kelsy as a person who doesn't have manners. Razz
ah okay..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp   Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelsy and Michuy's loud burp
Page 1 of 1