Tropang Ganda Inggit Sila Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TGIS Official Forum Site

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[COLLECTION] Unrevealed!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

[COLLECTION] Unrevealed! Empty
PostSubject: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:44 pm

[COLLECTION] Unrevealed! Janellefanfic
[COLLECTION] Unrevealed! Lovely_Couple
TADA! I made a BUFF TALE COLLECTION for
TGIS' Michuy and DN5's Janus! The most EXPOSED YET UNREVEALED COUPLE!

[COLLECTION] Unrevealed! Tableofcontentsb
Battle of the Bands
Denials
Notes of Love

[COLLECTION] Unrevealed! Pmlist
iloveMILK
joiehere
ehmerita

Last edited by gummyplops on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tgis.omgforum.net
iloveMILK
Modiees
Modiees
iloveMILK

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:18 pm

Okay. Please add me to the PM list! I love the picture...it's so cute Wink
WAHAHAHAHAHA ↓
Quote :
The most EXPOSED YET UNREVEALED COUPLE! haha. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://michuyyy.tumblr.com
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:21 am

BATTLE OF THE BANDS

-------------

Michuy and Ehmerita are walking along the streets. The two of them will be going at their bands basement haven. Michuy is carrying her backpack and her guitar as well. Her backpack is in front of her so that she can put her guitar at her back.

She's wearing black skinny jeans with a plain red shirt. On the other hand, Ehmerita is wearing cargo pants, a Whatever shirt and a bonnet. She got her yellow backpack and her drumsticks are showed off.

When they reached their band's haven, Kelsy is sitting in the couch while watching Phineas and Ferb. She's wearing a short jumper and her all-time favorite chuck taylor and it's also paired up with a beret. Bia, on the other hand is practicing her keyboard skills with her Gatsby hat, a loosen shirt with a tight 3/4 jeans.

"Hi guys!" Michuy and Ehmerita greeted them. Michuy went at the couch and ate some popcorns. She stared at the television for awhile and then looked away.

"We should prepare for the upcoming Band Jam next week" Michuy said while arranging her guitar.
"You're Right. I heard there's a band who'll be joining this jam. They are hearthrobs" Bia said.
Kelsy glanced at them and then continued watching.
"Where's Kathline?" Ehmerita asked as she's using her drumsticks as baton.
"She said she's going to be late" Kelsy said while chewing some popcorns.
"How late?" Ehmerita asked.
Kelsy shrugged. Suddenly, Kathline entered the room exhausted.

"Kathline, what happened to you?" Bia asked.
"I was chased by a dog. And a stupid group of boys made fun of me" Kathline said.
"WEEH?!" Michuy's eyes shimmered. She likes to have fist fight with guys.

"Goodness Michuy! Stop mesmerizing with thos fist fights!" Kelsy is already done in watching the TV. She started to set-up her bass guitar and practice their composition.

"Ok, enough of that~ Let's get this going!" Ehmerita proclaimed.

The girls started to play amazing songs. They kept on practicing for the upcoming jam!

----
On their way home Kelsy saw a poster of a band.
"Hey guys, look..." she pointed to the poster.
All of them took a glance and commented.
"With this advertisement, it seems that they're going to join the upcoming jam" Ehm-Ar said.
"HEY! THEY are the one that I am talking about awhile ago!" BIa exclaimed.
"Really?" Michuy asked.
Bia nodded. The girls stayed there a little longer.
But Kathline kept on staring at the poster.
"Kathline, stop staring at that. It may melt right away" Kelsy said.
"OHMY! Don't tell us you think this guys are...eerr~ CUTE?" Ehmerita said in adisgusted tone.
"WHOA! huh~ I still got Jolibee in my heart! They just look so familiar" Kathline defended.
"How?" Michuy said.

Kathline stared at it a little longer and then suddenly shouted.
"OH YEAH! THESE GUYS ARE THE BULLIES AWHILE AGO!"

Michuy's eyes widened. She can't believe that these boys are BAD! tsk~ Maybe today wasn't her lucky day. Well, on the first place, she thinks that the band's drummer is cute.

"C'mon. Let's just get their butts on fire when the band jam comes. Don't worry Kathline we'll justice to you" Bia said.

The girls chuckled.

-----------
3 days before the BAND JAM Exclamation

Michuy is walking alone because Ehmerita left earlier. She's wearing her red shirt with a gray farmer's jumper. She got her hair braided and she's carrying at her back her guitar.

While walking a van of party boys blowed its horn on her.
"HEY FARMER! HOW'S THE COW TODAY?" a guy with some spiky hair and a little scar on his face bullied Michuy.
She just frowned.
They kept on saying stupid things about her.
The others would just laugh at her. She got irritated.
These guys just hit the limit point of her patience.

When she's about to yelled at them, a boy that has drumsticks just threw a water balloon at her which made her soak to wet!

"WAAH!" She screamed fiercely. Her eyes were on fire.
She was about to attack the boys but they van left. But luckily, she saw the name that was written at the van.
"UNDER WHERE"

Huh~ Bad Idea MR. Idiots. Now I know that you're included on the Band Jam I'll make sure you'll mess up
Michuy said with an evil smile on her lips.

She went straight to their band's haven with her clothes and she, herself, still wet.
"OH! Michuy! What happened?" Kelsy asked.
"Gee~ A Boy band slash co-competetor just bullied me along the way" she said while grabbing a pack of chips for the coffee table "Tsk~ Those idiots~ I'll make sure they'll mess up during the competition" she added.

"What's their name anyways?" Bia asked.
"it sounds cool but still idiotic...UNDER WHERE" she said.
"OHMY! They are the band we saw that has a poster!" Bia exclaimed.
"Really? Seriously?" Ehmerita asked with hesitation.
Bia nodded.
"THis sounds great! The jam will burn the studio!" Kelsy said excitedly.

"RIGHT! haha! Let's practice now!" Kathline announced.
Then, they proceeded with their songs.

~~~♥️

The practice ended earlier that the past few days. They all occupied the couches and watched the television. But Michuy suddenly opened an interesting topic.
"How about watching their gig?" she suggested.
4 pair of eyes gazed at her.
She just smiled evily.
"But we don't have tickets" Kathline said.
"Well.~ We can buy it right away" she said.
"It's tonight right?" Ehmerita asked.
"Yeah"
"So you mean..." Bia didn't finished her statement because Michuy already nodded.
~~~♥️

They planned everything so well.
They bought clothes excpet for Kelsy for some disguise and then went at the studio where the UNDER WHERE is going to play.
Most of the audience are girls. They are murmuring and cahtting with each other on how cute the boys were. How cool they were. GOODNESS~ they are all BLIND! Michuy just told herself.

The 5 of them found a metal bench on the corner of the studio. They are sitting there, waiting for the band to start show how losers are they.

Kelsy is wearing a black short, paired with a white shirt that has a shutdown button printed on it. And she also got a half sleeved tuxedo--girl's style.
On the other hand, Bia wore her jumper dress with a bubbled sleeved beneath it.
Ehmerita is wearing her green chuck with her skinny jeans and loosen top.
Kathline, on the other hand is wearing a padel shorts and a large sized shirt. She's also wearing a bandana.

And on Michuy's case...
she looks like a..ahh~ nevermind
She's wearing her black shirt, a red vest with a silver chain as its lock.
And a black cargo pants as her bottom that is paired up with her red chuck.

-----
The boys are already fixing their instruments. AND Michuy is watching them fiercely.
And to her surprise, she was able to spot her secret crush, the drummer.
But then, it also surprised her that the drummer's face is familiar...

"Hey Michuy..what's the matter?" Bia approached her.
"Nothing" she said.
"Gah~ I'm hungry~ I need to find a food stall somewhere. I'll just go out for awhile" Kelsy said.
So Kelsy walked out of the studio to buy her foods.

The four girls are now left there. They are waiting for the boys to start playing.
Michuy can now see the guy who called her "FARMER" awhile agao.
She wants to go up on stage and kick his nasty butt.
But of coursem if she did that, all the girls that are gathered there will smash her into pieces. Tsk.~ She's just imagining herelf being bullied by those crazy fans.
She just pity herself if that happens. Her small size will be even smaller.

Her eyes remained glued on the stage.
The drummer always gets her attention. Even though she hate him for throwing the water balloon to her she still likes him.

While everybody is busy chatting with each other, a tan guy with spikey hair, who'll be playing the lead guitar, already grabbed the microphone and started with their band's introduction for the night.

"Mic Check, Mic check" he said in a deep voice.
The crowd started to scream. Kathline and Bia glared at the whole crowd.
"Tsk~ Why would they scream like this? Is this their first time to see human boys?!" Bia asked.

But when the band was about to start, Mr. Another Guitarist, who's tall and has a curly hair whispered something to Mr. Tan with Spiky Hair. Then, Mr. Tan with Spiky Hair scanned the whole place then he gladly pointed the door.

The audience put their attention at the door.
To Ehmerita, Bia, Kathline and Michuy's surprise they saw their friend Kelsy with a cute guy.
Well, he's taller than her. She is eating a shawarma while the guy got a bottle of water on his hand.

Kelsy gave the crowd an akward smile. On the other hand the guy beside him, smiled politely to the crowd. He even waved at them which made everyone howl and shriek.
Kelsy looked at the guy and said something, then left. The guy just nodded and waved.

When Mr. Cutie started to ran towards the stage, the girls gave way for him and screamed louder!
By the time Mr. Cutie stepped on the stage, Mr. Drummer-slash-Michuy's secret crush went at the microphone to say something. The other band members went to their places.

"Uhh..good evening guys!" Mr. Drummer-slash-Michuy's secret crush said.
The girls gave a loud scream. He just smiled. And see? He got those cute dimples.
When Michuy noticed it, she can't help but smile. This smile is different from her normal smiles.

Kathline noticed this smile and she commented, "Michuy, why are so..uhh~ kinda dreamy?"
"Huh?" Michuy looked at her still wearing that indifferent smile.
"Tsk~ Maybe she likes someone up there" Bia teased her while pointing at the stage.
"EWW~ no way!" she said with a denial tone.

"This night, we are glad that all of you are here..and now, we're going to play Wonderful Tonight"
Then, the band started to play.

Michuy's eyes was just set on one person. And it's obviously Mr. Drummer.
He's playing the drums so cool. She was...simply...MESMERIZED.

Now she can see that there will be a hard fight during the jam.
Because she can see before her eyes that the boys are really famous...and GOOD.
But she's not yet losing hope. She knows that her band can WIN!

When she looked at her friends, she can see her reaction from them. All of them has the same emotions in their faces. And she thinks Kelsy likes someone in the band too...well, and Bia too.

~~~♥️
After the jam, the girls ate their dinner in a carinderia. It's only few blocks away from the studio. They are enjoying the cheap foods because standing all night there, watching the guys who'll be their co-competetors.

While enjoying the food, people with deep voices entered the carinderia too. Probably guys who just finished from working, Michuy thought to herself. Michuy suddenly laughed when she saw Bia's reaction. Because it was really funny and Bia did it with no specific reason.

"HAHAHAHA! Bia? what's the matter...you look teriffied..Why? Am I that GORGEOUS?" Michuy fooled around.
Bia smirked at her and pointed the guys.
All of them looked around and saw the same guys at the studio.
THE BOYS OF UNDER WHERE!

They are busy ordering some foods.
"Tsk~ it's just them...let's just continue eating. We are lucky because we are still eating something, unlike others out there who are suffering from hunger" Kathline said.
"Yeah, Yeah. I agree! We must finish eating" Kelsy said.

As they are enjoying their foods, they didn't know that the boys on the other table (the band boys) are talking about them.

"Hey Kier, who's that little girl with you?" Ranklin asked. (the spiky haired guy with a scar)
"Oh that? The glutton one? Tsk~ I just saw her at a food stall near the studio" he ended explaining.
"I am asking who she was, not, HOW DID YOU MET HER" Ranklin said.
"Tsk, you don't need to know further infos" Kier said with an akward smile.

"Hey guys!" Janus called everyone's attention.
The boys looked at him.
"Can you see that girl with those black cargo pants?" he pointed at the girls' table.
"What's with her?" Gabby asked uninterestedly.
"I like her" Janus said straightforwardly.
"WHOAAA!!!" they were all shocked.

"How come?!..." Don asked while staring at Michuy.
"I dunno~ I just find her cool" he said with a shrug. "Especially when I saw her from the stage..." he added.

"Are you sure dude? Because as far as I can see...she looks familiar with Ms. Farmer" Ranklin said.
"Really?" Janus stared at Michuy for quiet a long time.

"HEY! Don't stare at her too much~" Ranklin said.
"This is rude~" Janus groaned.
Gabby frowned at him. "This can't be! She can't be MS. FARMER! NO!" he yelled.
"Well, she is, Ms. Farmer" Ranklin said.

Janus was so frustrated with the fact that he is now attracted with the girl that he just bullied awhile ago.

"Don't worry dude~ We'll you help you with this" Gabby tried to comforted him.

~~~~♥️

When the girls already exited the carinderia, the boys follwed them right away.
They are babbling nonsense things, and they'r even laughin so loud.

"Hi!" Kier started eveyrhting.
Well yeah..Kier didn;t specify for whom is that greeting that's why all of the girls looked at the back.
And they saw the guys.
"YOU?!" Michuy shouted when she saw Janus.
Janus' eyes widened when she saw Michuy's eyes.
It was so furious as if it's going to kill someone any second.

He swiftly yet simply hid behind Don.
Right now Michuy is walking towards them.

"You look familiar" she said to Ranklin.
"Really?" Ranklin said in a I-am-not-nervous-just-really-nervous tone.
Michuy stared at each one of them.
Well, unfortunately, she noticed someone hiding behind Don.
"Hey! YOU!" she slightly yelled.

"Uhh...w-what?" Janus asked.
"I think I already saw you somewhere" Michuy said with an assurance in her tone.
"O-of course, you were at band's mini concert awhile a-ago, that's why you already saw me" he said.
"No, no...aside from that event" Michuy is observing him.

Suddenly, her eyes widened. She already remembered where did she saw Janus and Ranklin and of course, the rest of the group.

"YOU.ARE.THE.BULLIES!" she shouted.
Janus' eyes is full of fear. Ranklin is now nervous with what will happen.

Michuy unexpectedly grabbed the collar of Janus' shirt and warned him.
"I'll kick your ass during the jam. I'll show you that you are a cow who just obeys the great farmer's every command!"
Then, she walked out.

The girls left the scene with so much amazement in their eyes.
"Whoa! Michuy that was awesome!" Ehmerita said.
"This is great! we'll be kicking some asses on the Band Jam, then Kathline already got justice!" Bia said.

The boys was left behind. They are still shocked with what Michuy has done.
"DUDE..." Don was dumbfounded.
Gabby shook his head but still shocked, "She was unbelievable"

"I've never seen a girl like that" Ranklin said.
"Every girl falls for Janus..but now...I think he has found his opponent" Don said.
They looked at Janus who was smirking with a smile.
"Hey..." Kier elbowed him.
"What?"
"Why are you still mesmerized? After everything, you're still smiling"

"This is it! She's extraordinary" Janus proclaimed.
"Dude...don't tell me this is love?" Kier asked.
"Of course not! It's just a simple admiration...we don't know each other that well yet, that's why we can't call this love" he explained.

------------------------
Before the Jam.

"MICHUUUUYY!!" Kelsy screamed.
"WHAAAT?!" she yelled back.
"Have you seen my piano sheets?!" She said with a frown.
"No."
"WHAT!? T.T I'm gonna die now. I can't play without them! I don't memorize the whole song yet" Kelsy wailed at their dressing room.
"Maybe you just misplaced it or it accidentally fell at the hallway while we're walking" Michuy said.

Kelsy went out of the dressing room and tried to find her piano sheets.
The others are too busy preparing for the jam.

Michuy is going to talk with the head of the jam for some important matters.
She's walking so fast when she accidentally bumped into a not-so-tall guy.

"Ugh. sorry" they both said in chorus.
When Michuy looked at the person, it was her number enemy!
JANUS.

"YOU?!" she whined.
Janus just smiled at her.
'oh please~ I'm mad at you! Please! Don't show that smile. It's too cute' she said to herself.
She just rolled her eyes and when she's about to leave when...

"Hey!" he called her with that cute smile again.
"What?" she tried not to show her real emotion.
"Good luck!" then he left.
She was startled with his greeting.
It was so unbelievable.

When she came back at the dressing room...
She is still daydreaming..
"HEY MICHUY!" Ehmerita called out.
"Wh-What?!" she snapped out of her dreamland.
"What happened to you...are you crazy or what? you're smiling all alone" Ehmerita commented.
Michuy just rolled her eyes.

----------
During the Band Jam.

Michuy's band is the first one to perform.
Boys all over the stuido was mesmerized with how they played.
When they actually went up on stage, they guys howled and cheered for them.

After playing, guys waited for them at the backstage.
Taking pictures with them, talk to them and even flirt with them.

Well, luckily, because of Michuy and Kelsy's size, they were able to escape the crowd.
When Michuy already escaped form the huge crowd, she accidentally bumped into someone.
"Ouch."

It was Ranklin. She just galred at him and he smiled akwardly. "Hi" he tried to greet her in the best he can.
"What are you doing here?!" she asked.
"Uhhh...oh yeah! Someone is looking for you"
He just swiftly grabbed Michuy's wrist and got out of the place.

The crowd didn't noticed their presence at all.
"Where are you taking me?!" Michuy exclaimed.
"Yo'll find out if we reached it" he said.
"Of course! What do you think will happen when we reached that place?! OBVIOUSLY, I WOULD KNOW WHERE DID YOU LED ME!"
"Hey, chill.. we're here" Ranklin pointed at the boutique of Bear Cuddler.

Michuy's eyes widened. Not because she was glad to see something but she was frightened!
"DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME?!" she yelled.
"Why?! This is just a toy store that is filled with lots of fluffy teddy bears" he said.
"Goodness! I'm allergic with them!"
"But I didn't bring here for you to die! It was Janus who told me to bring you here" he defended himself.
When she heard Janus' name, she kept her mouth shut.
She just looked at Ranklin.
"Hey! still there?!" he snapped his fingers in front of Michuy.
"Uh..uh..yeah, yeah"

Suddenly, someone went out from the store.
"Oh, there you are!" It was Janus. He is smiling at us.
He walked towards us. And I unexpectedly recieved a bear from him.
"Here, a gift" he said with a shy smile.
"Oh, thanks..." I slowly accepted it.
Of course! Even though I'm allregic with stuffed toys I still grabbed it.
DUH! It's from him.

Suddenly the Emcee started to announce something.
"For our next performer this night...Let's give it a hand to UnderWhere!!"
Then, the crowd started to scream crazily.
"Oh, c'mon..our band's next"
To my surprise he suddenly grabbed my hand.

When we are already inside the studio, Janus and the others went up to the stage.
The crowd roared. They are screaming like crazy.
He took the microphone and started the introduction
"Uh...good evening guys!" he waved his hands with the '\m/' sign with a smile.
I was mesmerized again with that smile.

"I would like to dedicate this song to the girl who made my heart thump so fast. Who made me laugh even though she's not kidding around"
Then, he smiled at me.
I was surprised but smiled back at him.

Then, the band started to play a beautiful love song.
Michuy really appreciated the song.
After that song, JAnus went down from the stage and gave Michuy a flower.
The girls screamed!
They are so "kilig" with what the saw.
"Uhhh..Michuy, I just want to ask," he paused.
"Can you be my girl?" he continued.
The audience screamed louder.
Michuy is smiling from ear to ear.
She can't believe with what she has heard.
"YES!" she said.
Janus' eyes widened and can't believe with he has heard.
He hugged Michuy so tight and that ends up the story.

---------
FIN

Last edited by gummyplops on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:19 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
iloveMILK
Modiees
Modiees
iloveMILK

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:31 am

YAY! An update! This is so cooooool! Funny Kathline...been chased by a dog! And hahahaha is Michuy a war/fight freak? Weeee~ Update soon! Laughing
Back to top Go down
joiehere

joiehere

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:50 pm

hahaha. bitin. :|
kathline's episode was funny. :)) shes chased by a dog. :))
Back to top Go down
iloveMILK
Modiees
Modiees
iloveMILK

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:10 pm

GRR. If I were Michuy (kahit ako naman talaga) after the guy said "HEY FARMER! HOW'S THE COW TODAY?" I would response: "THE COW IS IN FRONT ME AND HE IS ACTUALLY INSIDE A VAN! How cool is that? Chochal ang cow ko!" BWAHAHHAHA Twisted Evil

She has a crush on the drummer who threw a water balloon on her? HOW COME? Pssh. I guess...he's Janus? Right?
Back to top Go down
iloveMILK
Modiees
Modiees
iloveMILK

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:43 pm

WHOOOOOOOO! My gosh. I can imagine Mr. Drummer-slash-Michuy's secret crush's dimples when he smiled Laughing Michuy has a dimples too! AHAHAHA! Can't wait for you update!!
Back to top Go down
iloveMILK
Modiees
Modiees
iloveMILK

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:53 pm

I just realized that the band's name UNDER WHERE sounds like...UNDERWEAR. AHAHA Laughing
Back to top Go down
ehmerita

ehmerita

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:30 pm

WOW! i really love this story. the funniest part for me is "HEY FARMER! HOW'S THE COW TODAY?" a guy with some spiky hair and a little scar on his face". Smile)) soo funny. i also love the idea of our clothes in the story. really cool! i also love the thought the we all are musicians? waw! Smile
Back to top Go down
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:56 pm

WHOA! A bunch of readers. Very Happy

@iloveMILK: thanks a lot for loving my works all the way. hehe. Smile
Don't worry, I'll update as much as possible.

@ehmerita: really? you're the first one who noticed the clothes.
Thanks for the praise. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iloveMILK
Modiees
Modiees
iloveMILK

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:37 pm

WOW. They started to have feelings for each other so fast! MS. FARMER! HIHIHIIHI Laughing
Back to top Go down
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:04 pm

iloveMILK wrote:
WOW. They started to have feelings for each other so fast! MS. FARMER! HIHIHIIHI Laughing

hahaha! sorry if there's no update for this day. -_-""
I'm too sleepy and I can't concentrate anymore awhile ago.
Back to top Go down
iloveMILK
Modiees
Modiees
iloveMILK

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:11 pm

gummyplops wrote:
iloveMILK wrote:

hahaha! sorry if there's no update for this day. -_-""
I'm too sleepy and I can't concentrate anymore awhile ago.

It's okay Wink Still looking forward for it, though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iloveMILK
Modiees
Modiees
iloveMILK

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:16 pm

WAHAHAHAHA Michuy's stare! BITIN. Update soooooon!
Back to top Go down
iloveMILK
Modiees
Modiees
iloveMILK

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:28 pm

WAHAHAHAHA! I can imagine Janus' face!
Back to top Go down
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:40 pm

iloveMILK wrote:

hahaha.~~ I bet you're laughing so hard. Razz
Just a guess.
Back to top Go down
iloveMILK
Modiees
Modiees
iloveMILK

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:34 pm

gummyplops wrote:
iloveMILK wrote:

hahaha.~~ I bet you're laughing so hard. Razz
Just a guess.

WAAAA! You're correct. I was laughing so very hard when I was reading your update! Michuy is so... FIERCE! WHOO! She's so cooooool
Back to top Go down
iloveMILK
Modiees
Modiees
iloveMILK

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:28 pm

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep although it was short, it's still....................... Idea
Back to top Go down
iloveMILK
Modiees
Modiees
iloveMILK

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:22 pm

I can now imagine that...SMILE. ANG LANDEEEEEEE NYA. ahaha
Back to top Go down
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:57 pm

iloveMILK wrote:
I can now imagine that...SMILE. ANG LANDEEEEEEE NYA. ahaha

WEEEELL~ You can't blame her. She's inlove. Smile)
haahahhaa!!
Back to top Go down
iloveMILK
Modiees
Modiees
iloveMILK

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:13 pm

I guess it's Janus...... Surprised
Back to top Go down
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:46 pm

iloveMILK wrote:
I guess it's Janus...... Surprised

hhhhm... Question Let's just see. Razz
Back to top Go down
iloveMILK
Modiees
Modiees
iloveMILK

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:08 pm

oh, it's Ranklin! AHAHAHAHA The last part was funny :]
Back to top Go down
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:31 pm

iloveMILK wrote:
oh, it's Ranklin! AHAHAHAHA The last part was funny :]

hahaha, yeah. Very Happy Michuy is allergic with fury things--here.
Back to top Go down
iloveMILK
Modiees
Modiees
iloveMILK

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:21 pm

I was smiling like crazy while reading your update. AHAHA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [COLLECTION] Unrevealed!   [COLLECTION] Unrevealed! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[COLLECTION] Unrevealed!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next