Tropang Ganda Inggit Sila Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TGIS Official Forum Site

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DISC] Assembly funny Moments.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ehmerita

ehmerita

[DISC] Assembly funny Moments. Empty
PostSubject: [DISC] Assembly funny Moments.   [DISC] Assembly funny Moments. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:28 pm

(okay, first topic ko toh kaya bobonggahan ko. Smile

Classes start. waaah. ASSEMBLY? i hate it. the long moments of standing, intermediate papers used as a seat to refrain from dirty "pwet", and the look from your adviser whenever you make noise Smile) waaaaahh. so lucky to have my friends: kathline, jing and bia to kill the boredomness of those moments. Evil or Very Mad

Ehmerita, Bia, Kathline and Jing are stand by each other in the assembly line.

ASSEMBLY MOMENTS part 1
While Praying: jing and kathline always make noise. everybody hears it. though they say it just whispering. there are times when you will be surprised when you suddenly hear the loud voices of Jing and Kathling saying "PASSING THE EXAMS." hahahaha. soo funny. Smile

ASSEMBLY MOMENTS part 2
After the GDT of sr. Joy:
Sr. joy bid Goodbye and said Good morning in tagalog "Goodbye and Thank you and Magandang umaga." the students were supposed to respond by saying "Thank you SR. Joy" but suddenly ehmerita said loudly "MAGANDANG Um....." and everybody looked at her and laugh. hahaha. soo weird. and she is not into herself. hahahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iloveMILK
Modiees
Modiees
iloveMILK

PostSubject: Re: [DISC] Assembly funny Moments.   [DISC] Assembly funny Moments. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:50 pm

Please tag you topics next time & don't forget to read the rules before making a new topic. Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://michuyyy.tumblr.com
gummyplops
Admin
gummyplops

PostSubject: Re: [DISC] Assembly funny Moments.   [DISC] Assembly funny Moments. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:04 pm

haahahaha!! I know this, I know this..
this was funny. Maybe the 2 Breakfast Forevers just want to have fun. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://tgis.omgforum.net
jingers

jingers

PostSubject: Re: [DISC] Assembly funny Moments.   [DISC] Assembly funny Moments. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:26 pm

gummyplops wrote:
haahahaha!! I know this, I know this..
this was funny. Maybe the 2 Breakfast Forevers just want to have fun. Razz
we cant help it to stop our loud voices.. hahahha that's soo funny thanks ehm ar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DISC] Assembly funny Moments.   [DISC] Assembly funny Moments. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DISC] Assembly funny Moments.
Page 1 of 1